HIT Land Configuration
Every Second Life land can have its own configurations to allow sim owners to control how they want their own land players to use HIT GOR, and how they want their land to function and react to HIT GOR features.
land/group/army/band name will determine your land on the website and will show on the registration page and will be displayed as a tag on players meters, names should be unique and not used before by another land and 20 characters max
- Kassau - Laura - Port Kar - Victoria...
homeland is where your land is located within the Gor map.
check all the available homelands Player Registration Page
- Torvaldsland - Northern Forests...
HIT GOR supports GOR BTB and GOR GE so choose what your land belongs to.
logo - image - photo - picture (UUID) to be displayed on website lands page.
preferred size is (700 pixels width x 525 pixels height).
(UUID) or (none) for no logo, none would display the default system logo.
the text describes what your land is about, to be displayed on HIT land profiles.
HIT GOR contains three kinds of meter styles (hit, classic, and gm)
as a landowner you can choose one of the meter styles to be the default on your land.
- hit » shows health bar, energy bar and E/H Points on meter display.
- gm » shows health and defense values without bars.
- classic » shows only health bar and HP on meter display.
Meter Style Switch
this to allow/disallow players to switch between meter styles or not.
if meter style switch is on players can switch between them using simple commands /12hit ~ /12classic ~ /12gm
- on » means players can switch between styles.
- off » means players can not switch between styles.
HIT GOR contains three kinds of game modes combat, roleplay, and arena.
as a landowner you can choose one of the Game Modes to be the default on your own land.
- combat » serious combat, coin loss, kills & deaths, & all combat features.
- roleplay » more for roleplay than combat.
- arena » train and practice without losing coins or affecting kills & deaths stats.
Game Mode Switch
this to allow/disallow players to switch between game modes or not using the commands.
- on » means players can switch between game modes.
- off » means players can not switch between game modes.
to enable/disable combat on your land.
as a landowner you can choose to turn on/off the combat on your land.
- on » means there is combat.
- off » means there is no combat.
Aid, Bandage, Binds, Slavery, Steal
you can turn (on) or (off) any of the of these features based on your preferences.
Water Damage (Drowning), Jump Damage, and Fall Damage.
you can set any number between (0 to 100), 0 means feature is off.
if weak female is on females get (+10%) of weapon damage.
ex: if weapon damage is 20 females get damage (+2) total of 22 damage.
- on » means female is weaker.
- off » means female is equal to male.
as a landowner you can choose to turn on/off the (health/defense) regeneration.
- on » means there is regeneration.
- off » means there is no regeneration.
as a landowner you can choose to turn on/off the website registration, if registration is on then players need to register to use the system and if registration is off, players will not need to register and the system will be enabled.
- on » means registration is required.
- off » means registration is not required.
players can now earn coins (copper/silver/gold) by camping on any of the HIT-licensed lands.