HIT GOR XP
Experience Points & Levels
An experience point (often abbreviated to exp or XP) is a unit of measurement used in role-playing games (RPGs) to quantify a player character's progression through the game, experience points are generally awarded for the completion of missions, overcoming obstacles and opponents, and for successful role-playing.
Earning XP & Level Up!
- The more XP you earn, the higher the level you reach, the more points and coins you earn.
- You earn XP by either winning fights or camping on any of the HIT-licensed lands.
- HIT Premium Account (Registration)
- HIT GOR Licensed Region that supports HIT Coins.
- HIT GOR Group for notices about news, support, coin events & transactions...etc.
XP "Experience Points" and Levels do not add to the players any extra strength or skills in combat, so the game is always fair as it always been.